Antovic Real Property Appraisals Inc is Seeking Residential Appraisers
Antovic Real Property Appraisals Inc is Seeking Residential Appraisers:
Busy appraisal firm is looking for a self-motivated, detail orientated, residential appraiser (Full or Part-Time). Mentoring program available to CRA Candidates with at least 3 courses and the Standards taken. Applicant must be in good standing with the AIC, and must have excellent English writing and computer skills. We cover all of the Halifax Reginal Municipalities and outlining areas. Competitive fee split.
- High interest and knowledge in the real estate industry and construction.
- Good communication skills and professional manor.
- Skilled in time management, prioritization, organization and multi-tasking.
- Proficient writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Develop client relations.
- Valid drivers license and access to personal transportation.
- Ability to work from home office with access to computer, camera/phone, and any other equipment required to meet the requirements of the position.
- Current E & O insurance.
- Must be a member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada in Good Standing.
Please send resume, cover letter, and 3 references to email@example.com.
Jane Antovic, CRA, BA, BSc
Antovic Real Property Appraisals Inc