Young & Associates – AACI with Right of Way Experience
AACI with Right of Way Experience
Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd, along with partnering company Fennell & Associates Appraisers Ltd, are looking for an experienced commercial appraiser to work full time between both growing companies for our Bridgewater and Halifax office locations.
Steady full-time work with existing clients and future projects
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry & Construction
- Experience/understanding of Partial Takings, Expropriation and Right of Ways projects
- Have a professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Proficient writing skills, thorough in research and detailed report writing
- Welcomes unusual projects & challenging assignments
- Develop new client relationships
- Valid drivers’ licence
Must also be a member in good standing with the Appraisal institute of Canada, with current E&O insurance.
- Flexibility to work at home and in either office
- Administrative support
- Company cloud for ease of document transfer
- Access to resource information
- Professional growth
Remuneration is negotiable and based on experience level.
Please send your CV directly to:
Kenneth T. Young, AACI, P.App, RW/AC at email@example.com, or call 902-531-2522