Young & Associates – CRA and/or Experienced Candidate
Employment Opportunities for:
CRA and / or Experienced Candidate
Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd, has an opening for a Residential Appraiser for in our Bridgewater Head Office. We proudly serve all of Nova Scotia.
Candidates must have a minimum 1 full year of report writing experience.
Steady work with existing client base.
- Complete property inspections in all seasons
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good communication skills
- Knowledgeable of real estate industry and construction
- Must be organized, be able to prioritize and multi-task, and have good time management skills to be able to meet short deadlines
- Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
- Develop new client relationships
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work between home and office
- Administrative support
- Company cloud for ease of document transfer
- Access to resource information
- Professional growth
Must be a member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and current E & O insurance.
Remuneration is commission based and per experience level.
Please send your CV directly to:
Kenneth Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC at email@example.com