AACI or Experienced AACI Candidate – Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd.
Employment Opportunities for:
AACI or Experienced AACI Candidate
Young & Associates Real Estate Appraisals & Consultants Ltd, is accepting applications for an opening for a commercial appraisal for both our Bridgewater and Truro Nova Scotia office locations. We proudly service all of Nova Scotia and Cape Bretton.
Steady work with existing client base
• Complete property inspections in all seasons
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good communication skills
• Knowledgeable of real estate industry and construction
• Must be organized, be able to prioritize and multi-task, and have good time management skills to be able to meet short deadlines
• Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail • Develop new client relationships
• Valid driver’s license
Must be a member in good standing with the Appraisal Institute of Canada and current E & O insurance. Appraisers are responsible for their own computer and software expense. HST registration is required. Remuneration is commission based and per experience level.
Please send your Resume /CV with cover letters directly to:
Kenneth Young, AACI, P.App, R/W-AC at email@example.com